Market Research Analyst (Publicity/Marketing Manager), UCP 7
Search #: 494233
Work type: Full-time
Categories: Marketing and Communication
The University of Connecticut seeks an experienced data analyst to support the marketing efforts of UConn Health. Under the general direction of the Assistant Vice President for Health Communications, the Market Research Analyst will collect, analyze, translate, and report on data to inform strategic marketing and promotional outreach for UConn Health and its service lines. The successful candidate will identify target audiences and trends to determine and support key initiatives for integrated marketing campaigns, develop value propositions that address patient needs and drive revenue growth, and develop and execute marketing and outreach strategies.
For full position details please go to: http://communications.uconn.edu/jobs/
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least five (5) years in data analytics in relation to marketing.
- Experience with marketing concepts, strategies and tools, and building business cases and project plans.
- Experience with CRM systems including report building.
- Experience with EPIC, McKesson, SQL or Tableau.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager and other digital marketing tools and platforms.
- Healthcare experience.
- Ability to collaborate, communicate and present to colleagues, vendors and service line leads.
- Evidence of excellent writing skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, take initiative and make sound judgement.
- Willingness to work flexible and irregular hours.
- Master’s Degree
- Ability to manipulate large datasets.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills (including pivot tables & advanced functions).
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with a focus on segmentation, market sizing, market share, trends and competitive intelligence
- Ability to prioritize and manage requests from various sources with an ability to work well with varied personalities and deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail, with strong organizational skills
This is a full-time, permanent position located at UConn Health in Farmington. The University offers a competitive salary, and outstanding benefits, including employee and dependent tuition waivers at UConn, and a highly desirable work environment. For additional information regarding benefits visit: https://hr.uconn.edu/benefits-summaries/.
Please apply online at https://hr.uconn.edu/jobs, Staff Positions, Search #493233 to upload a resume, cover letter, and contact information for three (3) professional references. Preference will be given to applications received by January 20, 2020.
Employment of the successful candidate is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check.
This job posting is scheduled to be removed at 11:55 p.m. Eastern time on January 26, 2020.
All employees are subject to adherence to the State Code of Ethics which may be found at http://www.ct.gov/ethics/site/default.asp.
The University of Connecticut is committed to building and supporting a multicultural and diverse community of students, faculty and staff. The diversity of students, faculty and staff continues to increase, as does the number of honors students, valedictorians and salutatorians who consistently make UConn their top choice. More than 100 research centers and institutes serve the University’s teaching, research, diversity, and outreach missions, leading to UConn’s ranking as one of the nation’s top research universities. UConn’s faculty and staff are the critical link to fostering and expanding our vibrant, multicultural and diverse University community. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer, UConn encourages applications from women, veterans, people with disabilities and members of traditionally underrepresented populations.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: Eastern Standard Time